Mom Guilt is really a common issue that we all face as women/moms of feeling that you are not doing enough and doubting yourself as a parent.
Juggling work, managing a household, business, kids, significant other, and having a social life can be overwhelming until it can be so easy to loose site on the importance of prioritizing YOU to minimize the Mom Guilt.
The reality is unchecked guilt can be dangerous and can lead to unhealthy behaviors and depression. (I have experienced it). 1 Peter 5:7 says Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you.
In this season, God wants to elevate you in this area of XScaping Mom Guilt and managing Mom Guilt so that you can be on a track to undoing the feeling of guilt. It takes time and effort to change habits. And on this journey/workshop we will create a practical plan to help you jumpstart your roadmap to XScaping Mom Guilt.
Join me and learn how to:
- Understand what is Mom Guilt and why Mom Guilt Creeps Up
- Create a clear action Plan to Tap into your resources
- How to Recognize Irrational thoughts and Let go
- How to create a plan to schedule time away for YOU and actually follow through with it
- Bonus: 15 Min Open Coaching Forum
Sign Up Today! Registration ends on Friday June 23rd. Also Remember to check your spam folder for your confirmation email and materials to download. Save us to your contact and add the date to your calendar.